Relying on the well-known ports in Shanghai, Ningbo, Guangzhou and Shenzhen, JD-Link has established a long-term partnership with a number of container operators and worldwide ship owners such as MCC, WANHAI, HMM, JJ, SITC, OOCL, KMTC, RCL, COSCO, TS, YM and CNC.
Get in contact with us to discuss your requirements or get a quick quote while it’s on your mind!
Import and export by sea,freight forwarding,NVOCC,international multimodal transport, and domestic trade transport. The shipment collaboration service network has been established, which covers Asia, Africa, Europe, Middle East and Latin America. JD-Link has its own customs broker,trailer and warehouse. JD-Link sustains a long-term good partnership with customs and wharf in Shanghai, and is very competitive in terms of international transport. JD-Link opens container ordering in Shanghai, Ningbo, Tianjin, Qingdao, Xiamen, Yantian, the Yangtze River and the Pearl River Delta area.
Whether it’s FCL/LCL/bulk cargo,you can enjoy the customized logistics solution to optimize your transport cost,saving your transport time and ensure cargo’s safe arrival.
In the whole process, you can enjoy:
Optimize ship owner resources, precise transit time,secure space and voyage provide feedback on track information and optimize the overall solution.
This website is established by Jiangsu JD-Link International Logistics Co., Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as “The Company”). Please carefully read the following articles before you engage with this website. Should you have any queries, please do not hesitate to contact us; otherwise, you shall be regarded as having fully understood and accepted all the contents of this Statement:
The Company has the ownership, copyright and other rights associated with the layouts, data, information, patterns, voices, procedures and other relevant contents in this website, which are protected by the Civil Code of the People's Republic of China,the Copyright Law of the People’s Republic of China and other laws, regulations, normative legal documents and relevant international treaties. Any violation of the above-mentioned rights may lead to your undertaking of civil, administrative and criminal liability. Other media, websites or individuals, when using this website by reprinting, shall not have the reprinting done in original edition or format for commercial purposes, and shall not misrepresent or falsify the contents issued in this website. The source of articles shall be indicated when it is reprinted.
Respecting users’ privacy is regarded as a basic principle of this website. We will not disclose non-public contents saved by users in the website, unless disclosure is considered as necessary by this website due to law permission, law requirement or when the following three circumstances occur: to comply with the legal service program of this website; when obligatory disclosure to the third party is needed as laws and regulations stipulated; to protect the interests of the website and all its users as well as the public safety in case of emergency.
This website is established aiming to introduce the Company’s businesses and to provide user-friendly inquiry or consultation.
The Company will not make statement in regard to the accuracy and integrity of any data of the Company in this website, and will not be responsible for the accuracy and integrity of the updates of the data contained in this website.
All the contents contained in this website, including but not limited to news report and other articles from the third party, etc., are only provided for the convenience of users to obtain relevant information. The Company does not make any statement for the accuracy or integrity of the data contained in such kind of contents.
All the data contained in this website is provided only for reference. The Company will not bear any legal liability for any losses directly or indirectly caused by the use of or dependence on any data contained in this website or the omission of any data of the Company.
The website links found in this website are set for users’ convenience, and this website does not bear any liability for the network transmission received from the website links or the transmission in any other forms.
The reprinting of other media works by this website is only for transmitting more information and does not constitute any endorsement by us for their views or authenticity. Other media, websites or individuals, when reprinting articles from this website, should clearly indicate the source of articles that we have indicated in this website, and should be at their own risk.
All lawsuits or disputes arising from this website shall be subject to the laws of the People’s Republic of China. This website reserves the right of correcting, revising and updating this Statement at any time.
a. In order to ensure the normal operation of products and realize the core functions such as login, search and etc., we will collect some of your necessary information;
b. When you log in, place an order, or use geographic location-based services, we may collect personal private information such as name, contact information, address book, geographic location and etc., based on legal requirements or necessity to realize functions. You have the right to refuse to provide us with the above information, or withdraw your authorization and consent to it. Please understand that refusing or withdrawing the authorization and consent will cause inability for you to use the relevant specific functions;
c. We will store your personal information in the People’s Republic of China which is collected and generated in the course of domestic operations in China, and will not transmit the above-mentioned information abroad. We will only retain your personal information for the period necessary for the purpose of providing the “JD-Link official website” and relevant services;
d. Without your consent, we will not share, provide, transfer or obtain your personal information from a third party;
e. We will strive to take reasonable security measures to protect your personal information. In particular, we will use the methods common in the industry and take our utmost commercial efforts to protect the security of your personal private information;
In the course of your using the “JD-Link official website” and its services, we will collect information in accordance with the principles of lawfulness, fairness and necessity. The information we collect or request you to provide will be used to:
1. Ensure the normal basic operation of products; 2. Realize various functions and services; 3. Optimize and improve the products and services; 4. Ensure the safety of products, services and users; 5. Follow the requirements of laws, regulations and national standards.
(I) Personal information that we actively collect and use
As follows, we will collect the information that you actively provide when you use the service, and the information generated when you use or accept the services:
1. Ensure the normal operation of “JD-Link official website” and relevant services
When you use the “JD-Link official website” and relevant services, in order to ensure the normal operation of the software and services, we will collect your hardware model, operating system version number, software version number, network access manner and type, operation log and other information. Please understand that the above information is necessary and must be collected for us to provide services and ensure the normal operation of our products.
2. Enter the “JD-Link official website” and relevant services
(1) When you enter the “JD-Link official website” and relevant services, you can create an account by your mobile phone number, during which time you will receive the SMS verification code sent by us, and the code will be used by the “JD-Link official website” to verify whether your identity is valid.
(2) In order to ensure the safety when you are using the “JD-Link official website” and relevant services, the safety of the operating environment and the security status of the identification account, and better safeguard the personal and property safety of you or of other users or the public from infringement, you can choose to provide us with a photo, nickname, name, ID card or other identification, such as gender, age, industry, company, occupation, and personal signature. We may use or integrate the above-mentioned information provided by you, and with your authorization, we can obtain your credit information and professional information from other third parties to comprehensively assess your account safety and transaction risks, conduct identity verification, monitor and guard against security incidents and so on. You can choose whether or not to fill in the above information in your personal account information; if you provide the above information, the success rate of information matching on the “JD-Link official website” may increase. If you refuse to provide the above information, the success rate of information matching on the “JD-Link official website” may decrease.
3.Provide you with search service
When you use the search service of the “JD-Link official website”, we will collect the keyword information, log records and etc. related to your search. In order to provide an efficient search service, some of the aforementioned information will be temporarily stored in your local storage device, and can show you the content of search results and the search history.
4.Carry out marketing activities
When you choose to participate in relevant marketing activities held by us, you may need to provide your name, photo, ID card information, mailing address, contact information, bank card number and other information. This information is useful for us in publicizing the results of the activity, follow-up promotion, getting-in-touch with you (for example, your personal phone number will be collected for us to send message of user invitation, text message sharing and other marketing activities), and give you physical gift or transfer money If you refuse to provide these information, you may not be able to participate in the corresponding activities, or you may not be able to receive gifts or transfers.
5. Ensure the safety of products, services and users
In order to conduct data analysis and better improve the services of the “JD-Link official website”, we will collect your log information, including search content, IP address, device information (including device model, device identification code, operating system, system language, distinguish rate, telecom operator, SIM attribution), as well as the frequency to use the software and related services, crash data, overall installation, usage, performance data and other information, to work out feature models and user portraits to provide you with more personalized and convenient services. By using the browser network storage mechanism and data cache of applications, we will collect the information on your device and store it locally.
(II) Processing of changes in the purpose of collecting and using personal information
Please understand that, with the development of our business, we may adjust and change the functions and services provided by the “JD-Link official website”. By principle, when the new function or service is related to scenarios such as login, order placement, search, and recharging, etc., the personal information collected and used will be directly or reasonably related to the original processing purpose. In scenarios that the personal information collected and used is not directly or reasonably related to the original processing purpose, when we collect and use your personal information, we will separately explain to you the content, scope and purpose of information collection through page prompts, interactive procedures, website announcements, and signing of additional agreements and others to obtain your consent.
(III) Personal information that is legally exempt from the consent in information collection and use
Please understand that, as the relevant laws, regulations and national standards stipulate, in the following situations, we may share, transfer, and publicly disclose personal information without prior authorization and consent from the subject of personal information:
(1) information directly related to national security and national defense security;
(2) information directly related to public safety, public health, and major public interests;
(3) information directly related to criminal investigation, prosecution, trial, and execution of judgments;
(4) information necessary for protection of subject of personal information or the life, property and other major legal rights of other individuals but it is difficult to obtain the consent of the information subject;
(5) personal information that have been disclosed to the public by the information subject him/herself;
(6) information collected from legally publicly disclosed information, such as legal news reports, government information disclosure and others;
(7) information necessary for signing or performing a contract as you required;
(8) information necessary for maintaining the safe and stable operation of the “JD-Link official website” software and relevant services, such as searching and treating the malfunctions of the “JD-Link official website” software and relevant services;
(9) information necessary for making legal news reports;
(10) information necessary for academic research institutions to conduct statistical or academic research based on the public interest, and at the same time, the personal information contained have been de-identified for the purpose of providing academic research or description results to the outside;
(11) information related to the fulfillment of obligations stipulated by laws and regulations;
(12) other circumstances stipulated by laws and regulations.
1. Ensure the safe and efficient operation of products and services
We may set cookies or anonymous identifiers for authentication and security safeguarding, so that we can confirm whether you log in the service in a safe manner, or whether you have encountered illegal acts such as usurping or fraud. These technologies will also help us improve the efficiency of our services and increase the speed of login and response.
2. Help you get a visit experience with more ease
Using this type of technology can save you from repeating the steps and procedures of filling in your personal information and entering search content (for example, record search history).
(II) Our platform may also contain some electronic images (hereinafter referred to as \“single pixel GIF file\” or \“Network Beacon\”). Using network Beacon can count users browsing the web or get an access to certain cookies. We will use Network Beacon to collect information about your web browsing activity, such as: Internet Protocol (IP) address, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), reference/exit page, operating system, date/time stamp, and click data stream, etc.
III. How we store personal information
(I) Location to store information
In accordance with the provisions of laws and regulations, we store your personal information in People’s Republic of China that is collected and generated in the course of domestic operations of China. At present, we will not transmit the above-mentioned information aboard. If we transmit it aboard, we will obtain your consent based on your free choice in accordance with the provisions of laws and regulations.
(II) Storage period
We only retain your personal information for the period necessary for the purpose of providing the “JD-Link official website” and relevant services. After that period, we will delete or anonymize your personal information, except as otherwise provided by laws and regulations.
IV. How we share, transfer, and publicly disclose personal information
(I) Except for the following circumstances, we will not share your personal information with others:
1. Sharing after obtaining the explicit consent: after obtaining your explicit consent, the “JD-Link official website” will share the information within the scope of your authorization to a third party designated by you.
2. Sharing under statutory circumstances: the “JD-Link official website” may share your personal information with outsiders in accordance with the provisions of laws and regulations, the needs of resolution of litigation and dispute, or the requirements of administrative and judicial organs put forward in accordance with laws.
4. Sharing with business partners: the “JD-Link official website” may share your personal information with partners and other third parties to ensure the smooth completion of the services we provide for you. However, we will only share your personal information for legal, legitimate, necessary, specific, and clear purposes, and will only share personal information necessary to provide services. Our partners include:
(2) Authorized partners for advertising and analysis services. We will entrust these partners to process the information related to advertising coverage and effectiveness, but will not provide your personal information which can identify your identity, or we will anonymize this information so that it will not help identify your identity. Such partners may combine the above information with other data of them and the shipping area to implement the advertising services or decision-making suggestions entrusted by us.
(3) The third party whose marketing and promotion activities held by itself or jointly held by it and the “JD-Link official website” that you participate through the “JD-Link official website” platform. We need to share your name, ID number, and mobile phone number, delivery address, bank card number, or other necessary information with the third party to facilitate it in statistics on activity participation and awards, so as to send you and bind for you the coupons you earn, give other rights and interests, and send your prizes by post.
(4) Suppliers, service providers or other partners. The “JD-Link official website” may share your personal information with the third parties that provide support for our functions, mainly the third parties that provide us with infrastructure technical service, real-name verification service and other identity verification services, facial recognition service, payment service, data processing service and etc. We share the information out of the purpose of realizing functions of products and services. For example, we need to share your name and ID number with real-name verification service providers for real-name verification; or we need to share with facial recognition service providers your facial recognition features and name and ID number so as to confirm whether you are using the service in person; or we need to share your order number and order amount with the third-party payment institution to confirm your payment instruction and whether you have completed the payment or not, etc.
(5) The counterparty of your transaction or the interested third parties related to you. In order to protect your legitimate rights and interests, when assisting in handling transaction troubles or disputes related to you, we may provide your counterparty or interested third parties with information necessary to resolve transaction troubles or disputes.
(III) We will abide by relevant laws and regulations and keep your personal information confidential. We will not publicly disclose your personal information to third parties unless we have obtained your explicit consent or authorization in advance, or the public disclosure is required by laws, or the information to be publicly disclosed is processed for de-identification/anonymization. (IV) In addition, in accordance with relevant laws, regulations and national standards, in the following situations, we may share, transfer, and publicly disclose personal information without prior authorization and consent of the personal information subject:
(1) information directly related to national security and national defense security;
(2) information directly related to public safety, public health, and major public interests;
(7) information related to the fulfillment of obligations stipulated by laws and regulations.
V. Your rights
In accordance with relevant laws, regulations, and standards of China, as well as common practices in other countries and regions, we guarantee that you exercise the following rights with respect to your personal information:
(I) Access your personal information
You have the right to access your personal information, except for exceptions stated by laws and regulations. If you want to exercise your data access right, you can do so by yourself as the following:
Account information: If you want to access or edit the personal information in your account and change your password, you can inquire, access, and correct it in the “Personal Center” and “More Settings” functions on the “JD-Link official website”.
If you are unable to access this personal information through the above link, you can call the customer service phone at any time and we will solve your problems and meet your needs in a timely manner.
(II) Correct your personal information
When you find that your personal information we process is wrong, you have the right to ask us to make corrections. You can apply for correction by calling the customer service phone.
(III) Cancel your account
If you want to cancel your account on the “JD-Link official website” for personal needs and no longer need the “JD-Link official website” to provide you with services, you can enter the customer service center interface to contact us or call the customer service team to request the cancellation of your account. We will promptly delete your personal information or anonymize your personal information after you cancel your account.
(IV) Change the scope of your authorization
After you withdraw your consent, we will no longer process the corresponding personal information. However, your decision to withdraw consent will not affect the previous processing of personal information based on your authorization.
(V) Complaints and reports
You can make a complaint or report in line with the relevant systems we have publicized. If you believe that your personal information rights may be infringed, or you find clues of infringement against your personal information rights (for example, if you believe that our collection of your personal information violates the law or the agreement between us), you can enter the customer service center interface or call the customer service phone to contact us. After verification, we will promptly respond to your complaints and reports.
(VI) Automatic decision-making on constraint information system
For some functions of businesses, we may use non-manual automatic decision-making mechanisms to make decisions. If these decisions significantly affect your legitimate rights and interests, you have the right to request an explanation from us.
For your reasonable request, we do not charge fees by principle, but for repeated requests or requests that exceed reasonable limits, we will charge fees depending on the circumstances. For the requests that are unreasonably repeated, or require too many technical means (for example, a new system should be developed or the existing practices be fundamentally changed), or bring risks to the legitimate rights and interests of others, or are very impractical (for example, information stored on backup tapes is involved), we may reject them.
In the following situations, we will not be able to respond to your requests in accordance with the requirements of laws and regulations:
1. Related to national security and national defense security;
2. Related to public safety, public health, and major public interests;
3. Related to criminal investigation, prosecution and trial, etc.;
4. There is sufficient evidence to show that you have subjective malice or abuse of rights;
5. The response to your request will cause serious damage to the legitimate rights and interests of you or other individuals or organizations.
VI. How we deal with children’s personal information
Our products, website and services mainly serve for adults. Without the consent of their parents or guardians, children are not allowed to create their own user accounts.
For children’s personal information collected upon the consent of their parents, we will only use or publicly disclose their personal information when it is permitted by laws, or we have obtained the parent or guardian’s explicit consent, or it is necessary to protect the children.
In spite of difference in definition on children according to local laws and customs, we treat anyone under the age of 14 as a child.
If we find that we have collected children’s personal information without obtaining the consent from verifiable parent in advance, we will try every means to delete the relevant data as soon as possible.
VII. How your personal information is transferred globally
By principle, the personal information that we collect and is generated within the territory of the People’s Republic of China will be stored in the territory of the People’s Republic of China.
Since we provide products or services through resources and servers all over the world, this means that after obtaining your authorization and consent, your personal information may be transferred to the overseas jurisdiction of the country/region where you use the products or services, or receive visits from these jurisdictions.
In such jurisdictions, possibly, there are different data protection laws or there are even no relevant laws. In such cases, we will ensure that your personal information is sufficiently and equally protected within the territory of the People’s Republic of China. For example, we will obtain your consent on cross-border transfer of personal information, or take security measures such as data de-identification before cross-border data transfer.
2. If you are dissatisfied with our response and believe that our processing behavior on personal information has harmed your legal rights and interests, you can report to the regulatory authorities of cyberspace, telecommunications, public security, industry and commerce, etc., or file a lawsuit to the People’s Court of Xinwu District, Wuxi City, Jiangsu Province, China.